I decided to try out for America's Next Top Model. Now that they are having auditions for women 5'7" and under, I have a chance!! YAY ME AND MY SHORT GENES! They're going to be in Portland on March 14, 2009. I highly doubt I'll get it but at least I can say I tried right?! I just think it'll be hilarious if there are a ton of "little people" there. Could you imagine how great my day would be whether I get it or not?! :)
Anywho... unemployment has been quite an adventure. I spend most of my days with Tiffany and Sophia. Sophia is growing SO incredibly fast. She's already filling out and has a bigger stomach and 3 chins. It's adorable! At night I usually just watch tv and fill out job applications. My life sounds quite interesting eh?! I've recently become obsessed with the show TWO AND A HALF MEN. It's freakin hilarious! I love the little kid Jake and how much of a smarta** he is. He reminds me so much of my dad, Ella and um, myself. Some of my favorite quotes from the show are:
Jake [about his lunch]: An artichoke?
Charlie: Maybe you can trade it for something good.
Jake: With who? One of the slow kids?
Charlie: Give it a shot. Tell him it's a puppy
Jake [talking on the phone]: Yeah, we just got my uncle out of jail. It was cool. I saw a real pimp.
Jake: Ok, I'll be your pimp if you be my beotch.
hahahaha - that just makes my day great. Good night folks - I'll be sure to update you on my modeling adventures with the little people! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That is so funny...I was going to call you and tell you to audition for ANTM. Just promise me that if you make it on the show, you won't scream and cry anytime Tyra walks in the room. Better yet, you should always pack things you can throw at her. Or head-butt her in the knee...because your head comes up to her knee. Ha ha!! :) What happened with that one job you interviewed for??
ReplyDelete