Tonight my mom, Ella and I all went to Trent's indoor soccer game in Salmon Creek and it was amazingly fun. I forgot how much I missed soccer. Oh the good ol' days. Anyways, so like always, Ella and I were annoying each other almost all night- you know - hitting, making fun, teasing - the good stuff. On the way home, Ella decided to tell my mom and I all about her first kiss. HAHAHA, I'm cracking up just thinking about it. So here's her amazing story...
"I had my first kiss when I was seven." - "Who was it Ella?!" - "Um, Papa..." - "No it wasn't. Who was it really Ella?!" - "Matthew." - "Matthew?! Did he kiss you on the lips or the cheek?!" - "Cheek. For Valentine's day he brought me a music jewelry box and a bear and flowers. Aww... Matthew...We were at the park hanging out and he pushed me on the swings. Then I pushed him on the swings. Then he pushed me down the slide. Then I pushed him down the slide. Then he bought me a soda. Then we went behind a bush and he kissed me on the cheek. Then we cleaned rocks. Then we went behind the buildings to look for dead rats. We poked them with a stick and one was missing a head. Then we went to his garage to play baseball. Then we went to see the 3-legged dog. It was at the neighbors. Then we rode our bikes together. Then he was about to kiss me on the cheek again and my mom was like "ELLA!!" and I was like "MOM!!" and she was like "ELLA!!" and I was like "MOM!!" then she told me to come inside and I was like "ugh...mom." So that was my first kiss."
My mom and I were laughing so hard she could barely drive and I almost peed my pants. It's amazing how real that is and how she thought it was so romantic. I love the fact that my niece is 7 years old and one of the funniest people I have ever met. I absolutely adore that kid despite the fact that we get on each other's nerves and drive each other absolutely crazy.
Also during Trent's soccer game, my mom and I were talking about how it sucked cause we couldn't hear what they were saying due to the amazing plastic walls and kept SO many balls from hitting my face, and Ella said they should use sign language or speak in foreign languages. Where does that kid get that stuff?? She's amazing and made me laugh so hard tonight.
I love my family to death and don't know what I'd do or where I'd be without them. :) Today was one of the better days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That is so cute! I love Ella...she can always make me laugh. It's scary to think that soon we'll have another little one around...the 2 of them together could be REALLY dangerous. Glad you had a good day!
ReplyDelete