Holy crapolie - I can't believe I'm 22 years old! First off, I'm actually surprised I'm still alive. Second, I woke up this morning and actually felt older. It was an odd feeling. Usually everyone asks, "do you feel older?" and of course the answer is always no. Well today, I feel older. In ways, I want to stop time and go back to being a senior and change things so I went to college, possibly moved to Utah and would most likely have a better job right now. On the other hand, I don't want to change anything about my life right now. Yeah, it'd be great to have a little more money, to have a better job and better health but, I wouldn't be growing as an individual without those struggles in my life right now. I've never really stopped and sat back to reflect on my life and today I got a chance to do that. I love my life and the amazing people in my life. I am truly blessed!!!
I feel extremely loved by all of my friends and family who have wished me a happy birthday today or who have called to talk today. My wonderful seester took me to Bliss Bake Shop for some delicious cupcakes (I recommend that everyone has one at some point in their lifetime or maybe 10 or 20 or whatever). Afterwards we went to get pedicures and I got my nails done too. It was a much needed day of pampering after endless weeks of stress and feeling crappy. We came home and relaxed and now we're just waiting to go to dinner at my favorite restaurant, Fuji's. Despite my parents being gone, my seester has made this birthday a great one! **Thank you SO much Tiffany**
Thank you again to EVERYONE who has wished me a happy birthday! You all are so amazing and I'm lucky to have you in my life! =) I love you all so VERY much!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I still think you should move to Utah. Just had to put that out there. Actually: I think our whole family should move to Vancouver. I LOVE Vancouver - and you!
ReplyDeleteI second that.. move to Utah! :) I am so glad you had such a good birthday...but I have one question: After ALL the visits I have made to Vancouver..WHY have I never been to this bakery?!?!?!
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday! And I third to come to Utah. :) It's so nice having family around though, and you have an awesome sister. I hope you had a great day and I think that the next time you come to Utah, you give me a call!
ReplyDelete